Monday, March 2, 2015

This Moment is Beautiful

The snow is gently falling outside and reminds me that everyday there are new moments just waiting to be experienced and remembered.  Over the past few months I have gone through many life changing moments and will continue to see change in the next few months.  I have never liked change but have longed to experience new things.  Learning to overcome what can almost be called a fear of change has allowed me to move across the country in my 20s and then across the seas in my 30s.  And here I am, fifteen years later, back to where it all began in my childhood town.  I have changed, my friends and family have changed, but the snow keeps falling and the seas keep rolling.  It is these constants that bring me back to the beautiful moment of now and help me to realize that change is what happens when we long to grow spiritually and mentally.


No comments:

Post a Comment