While I'm curious as to how he decided what his interests would be and what he can play with and read about for minutes (not hours, he's only 1 for goodness sake) at a time, I will entertain him and find opportunities for him to explore his current favourite things.
The last two weeks of summer, we were able to head to Old Home Week and the Exhibition, Elmira Railway Museum, the Dundas Plowing Match and Farm Day at Orwell Corner. I have watched my little dinosaur dance with excitement when he sees tractors and horses. It is the cutest thing to see how excited he gets and every bit of him is happy.
Dundas Plowing Match
Elmira Railway Museum
Reading Good Night Construction Site with Great-Grandma
So in the meantime I'm learning lots about tractors. Green ones, blue ones, red ones and orange ones. There are lawn mowers, excavators, dozers and trucks that also seem to fall into this category. I love finding new places to take my little dinosaur so he can watch and learn about the machines around him.






No comments:
Post a Comment